Below is just some of the adverts I have made for our clients here at Chambers Media (including in house adverts too). Some adverts do not appear as crisp quality due to the website’s image compressing software.
- Shifnal Plant Advert – This advert required me to combine a large amount of text into a fairly small space – I used the brand’s logo colours as a starting point and through looking at their website, style and their approach online I was able to create their advert which was approved straight away.
- Tone Scaffolding Service – Any advert designer knows that when you receive high-quality images your life becomes 10 times easier. This was the case for Tone Scaffolding. They required little text and wanted a bold advert. So that’s exactly what I made for them.
- PJF- “Very nice & very professional”
- Chambers Media – This was an in house advert designed to showcase our services in a sleek, professional way.
- Asset Funder – Asset Funder is renowned for bringing first-class asset finance services to all areas of business & industry. Therefore I decided to keep their advert minimal. (Also advert 9).
- Reach It – Move It – Crush It – This was a fun advert to produce, I was given free rein with this advert and supplied with quality images (Also advert 8).
- Sunward – Designed exactly how the customer wanted it.
- Steelwrist Advert
- Asset Funder – Advert 2
- Demolition Careers – Demolition Careers is an in-house careers site set up by myself for Chambers Media. The advert was for social media aspects and is there for magazine purposes.
- This is the menu I designed for our event we host called the British Demolition Awards
- Tru Plant – Had a conference call to design the clients advert exactly how they wanted it. They were very happy with the final outcome.
- Gold Star Metal Traders – A very happy client.